TERMS & CONDITIONS By using this website (thefudginessofthings.com), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms represent your relationship with regard to legal rights, responsibilities and liabilities and you are responsible for reading these terms carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any products or subscribing to any of our services. Non acceptance by you to any of the terms given below will render your use of this website null and void.
1. AVAILABLE SERVICES This site is intended only for use by people residing in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (Serviced Countries). We do not accept orders from individuals outside those countries.
2. AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS Any changes or amendments to these terms and conditions remain the sole right of (thefudginessofthings.com). We reserve the right to do so at any time, without notice. Users are expected to take responsibility for staying up-to-date with the current terms and conditions at all times.
We also reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this website and any of its content at any time without notice.
3. PURCHASING CONDITIONS By ordering any of our products via our site you declare that you match the following criteria:
you are aged 18 or over
you reside within one the serviced countries
you are physically within said serviced countries at the time of ordering
4. PURCHASES Any products that you purchase through this website are for your own private, non-commercial use only.
5. PRICING AND PAYMENT Orders will never be dispatched until it has been paid for in full. Purchases made through The Fudginess of Things website are non-transferable. Prices of our products may change at anytime without prior notice.
Payment for all Products and Services are via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account as they accept payment with Visa and Mastercard.
6. COPYRIGHT All content contained within this website is the property of The Fudginess of Things. All rights are reserved. You are not authorised to use, edit, or duplicate any of this site’s content without our express permission.
7. GENERAL When registering an account with The Fudginess of Things or providing personal details during a purchase, you certify that the details provided are correct and up-to-date. Remember, it is against the law to provide false details when making a purchase online.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998 we only collect data based on orders purchased through our website to include the following details: